Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a light I can mount on my .45, I just purchased this gun for home defense, and would like to have a light so if ever needed I can sweep a room.

The paper work states that only the hi point laser and rings will mount. Is the hi point mount alot different from others?

thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I purchased a generic tac light off eBay ($15) for my shotgun a while back, and just for kicks tried mounting the light on my .45 ACP and it fits fine. The biggest problem for me is finding a holster that not only fits the bulky design of the firearm, but also accommodates the light. So for now, I sadly leave it off. As soon as I can find a holster that fits both I will definitely invest! Pic is included...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks eoszak.

I will have to see what I can find. If you want to sell yours PM me.

I did not know if it would accept other type clamps besides the hi-point ones

This is my first hi point and other than two S&W .38 Specials this is the only other gun I have owned so I have not had much experience in the accesories deparment. I love the gun.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If I had extras I'd sell this one, but I need it, actually.

Check this one on eBay, it looks exactly like mine. I can't find the original receipt for my light, and there's no markings on the light itself. Plus the feedback and item details are over 90 days old, so eBay isn't showing me my history, otherwise I'd post it here. But try this link and see if it looks familiar:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NcStar-1-Watt-LED-Tactical-Weapon-Mounted-Light-NIB_W0QQitemZ260456587126QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca46c1f76&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.