Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought me a new 45acp the other day, the first semi auto handgun i've owned, shot quite a few, but picked it up new for $110 so i felt like i didnt do too badly with that, of course after shipping and ffl fee i was out $145 but still decent. I love shooting the gun, and it has fed 100 rounds through like butter and shoots dead on. I am definitely a hi point lover, but I do wish I would have bought the .40 due to ammo prices, didnt realize .45 was so outrageous and I would like to be able to afford to go shooting every week or two. Don't get me wrong, love the 45 but just had 2nd thoughts after the purchase. Only negative experience Ive had so far was trying to shoot Wolf ammo, wouldnt feed to save my life... never try that again, but the blazer brass and indepedence it ate like a charm.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. I love my JHP but hated the cost of ammo so I started reloading. Saves me over 17 bucks a box so I can now shoot all I want.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I just bought a 45JHP and I love it already, It is big but it's a great boat, car or Home defense gun. Fun to shoot, I just need one of those rubber grips for it. If anyone has one for sale, let me know. Thanks, Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts