4595 TS Video

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by SIArsenal, Jun 13, 2014.

Tags:
  1. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Hey fellas know I haven't been by in awhile but here is S&I Arsenal's latest Production

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPz5TaCKlDI[/ame]

2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Keep iit up. The sound quality was good, the video was good....all in all, pretty darn good.

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

You look a little nervous lol :D
    Next time keep an eye on the sun, the camera placement would have been better in the other side as it looks a little flat because you're filming into the light.
    Audio is good but I find the music distracting when you talk.
    But it's all getting better ;)

4. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Swaga,
    That was A guy we meet Via internet and he was but hopefully he will do better when he tapes for us again but thanks for hanging tough with us :cool:

Steve
    S&I Arsenal

5. SWAGA

I like you guys, you have the same no BS attitude as IV8888 and Barry have/had.
    But paying attention to details really pays off.

6. SIArsenal

SIArsenal Member

Swaga,
    You are so right about detail, and we have looked into the mic thing which will help audio wise, will probably have one in the next couple weeks and I think that will be a big turning point apperciate your words sir.

Steve
    S&I Arsenal

7. gotcox

gotcox Member

I am sorry i hate to be negative, but that was painful. In my opinion if your gonna put a guy on camera to show something.....he needs to know what he is showing. Going to shoot a clip? TumAmmo steel jacketed 230 round ammo? If i was filming that i would have stopped him and either got him up to speed about the subject or told him we are not making the video because i don't want to make you look like an idiot on youtube...well forever and for the whole world to see. I applaud the effort and hope you keep working to make better vids, but please make sure you know what your trying to teach.

8. SWAGA

They've done a lot better since then ;)
    Check out his more recent posts.

9. oarlock

oarlock Member

flat ground and no backstop

also I noticed buildings directly in the line of fire in the distance. Really?

10. Bluehawk

Bluehawk Member

I was thinking the same thing...what were they using for a backstop?? Seeing the buildings in the back and the way the muzzle was waving around towards the camera made me cringe.