Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

How many would jump on the first 4595

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called Hi-point the other day and they told me the 4595 is now due out in first quarter of 2009 HMMMMM wonder if they have a preorder list???? :devilsidesmile:I've desided to add a poll to see who would like one. For Me myself I voted in a heart beat.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it...there's been too many times when it's seemed like we could reach out and touch one then they ride off on their pink flying unicorn.

·
514 Posts
I hear the problem is that the guests of honor that Hi Point chose to unveil the 4595 are Elvis, Bigfoot, and The Loch Ness monster. It just seems that they can't get the schedule worked out so that all three guests can be seen in the same place at the same time...

·
Registered
12 Posts
...and I said "NO lock ness monster! we work hard for our money!"

I've heard on another board that the 4595 is coming out in Feb. have no idea what his source is though. if it does come out I'm getting one right off the bat. normally I don't like being an early adopter but since hi-point makes good stuff, and they have good customer service I'm not too worried. not to mention .45 carbines are hard to come by. i'm still kicking myself for passing on that marlin .45 camp carbine about 5 years ago.

·
Registered
27 Posts
...when the supreme court decision came down this year i thought we might see a 4595.. .but .. now with the democratic administration.. i would bet against hi point investing in a new product that would be at the top of any new ban list... hope im wrong.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just a newbie here, but like most of you I have been waiting for the 4595 for many years. The rumor mill seems to keep churning out new stories of the carbine release "in the spring of____" or "in the fall of_____".

Now its my turn to add to the confusion. I was looking at the 2009 Shot Show site and checked the Hi-Point Exhibitor list information and it had the following posted:

American-made firearms in .380 ACP polymer, 9mm compact polymer, .380 and 9mm compensated pistols, new tactical carbine stock, 9mm carbine, 40 cal. carbine and new. 45 ACP carbine. See our new firearms: exclusive marketer of hi-point firearms, lifetime warranty. These affordable firearms have one of the lowest repair/return rates, dealers make money on hi-point firearms! See for yourself.

I'm not quite sure how to post a link for this site, but here goes....

http://www.shotshow.com/App/homepag...&campaignid=61409429&iUserCampaignID=46162421

Maybe this it. I have waited a long time and have even passed on oportunities to purchase the 9mm carbine with the hope the 4595 would be out someday. I was planning on treating myself to the 9mm for Christmas, but then I saw this and now I may delay my purchase again.

DAC133

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Mrs. Deeb said to me (email): "The 4595 carbine is in prototype at this time. Release date will probably be early 2009." I also received the two pictures everybody here has seen (4595 with a mullet, new stock design).

I would love to own one, and the 995 also.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'd buy one just to go with my 1911. So you have to carry two styles of magazines, big deal. I'd only be carrying 3 for the 1911. The reset would be for the 4595. Just get the darn things on the market already.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Now I think the 4595 died on Nov 2 2008.
I think that is a dead-on accurate perception.
Unless the tooling is already in place, then the 4595 is only going to be seen in the possession of the Yeti.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I chose "NEVER" on the poll because I'm not sure I want their first batch of anything, based on prior firearms; let the bugs get worked out, and as soon as the B serials come out, I will own one (or 2 days before they're officially banned, whatever comes first :))

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
The Loch Ness monster is always busy trying to get tree fitty from people.
:D

I'm Big Foot, and I need about three fidy too.

But yeah I would jump on that like a fat lady for the last twinky. :angel:

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
Stop being so negative, just because CLINTOON decided to push for an AWB does not mean Obama will.

It would be suicide to his popularity and he could definitly do something to appeal to everyone who didn't vote on him. :hijack:

I personally have no use for a 4595 but i'd definitly go for the stock, I voted: not the first since I have no use for it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
For me it would be one more calibre to buy dies and such. With the economy such as it is, might they be gunshy :D on tooling up another production line?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stop being so negative, just because CLINTOON decided to push for an AWB does not mean Obama will.
On Change.gov, he says he supports making the new Assault Weapons Ban permanent and closing the "gun show loophole" which is FACE TO FACE sales that don't even have to take place at a gun show. Yes, he will push for a new AWB, and Hi-Point carbines are on the axing list by name, most likely due to them being inexpensive and their association with Columbine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the 4095 and 995, so if and when the 4595 comes out I will have to add it to my collection. :devilsidesmile:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts