Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thinking I need to pick up a 4595 and convert it to using 1911 mags.

My question is, does the stock-mounted mag clips accessory hold 1911 mags? Or are they the wrong size to fit the mag clips?

Anyone know?

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
So thinking I need to pick up a 4595 and convert it to using 1911 mags.

My question is, does the stock-mounted mag clips accessory hold 1911 mags? Or are they the wrong size to fit the mag clips?

Anyone know?
I have that arrangement, with 2 of the 10 or 15 round mags in there. I also have some drum mags, but of course I don't us the clips on that LMAO
you could put felt backed with tape in the clips if it seems too loose. I had no problems when I shot mine, but YMMV!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
So I'm a little late. Yes they will, but not quite as snug as the Hi-Point mags. Mag butt end forward and bullet up or they may slip out.

I did have them mounted on the stock but took them off. Using belt pouches instead.
Mine seems tighter than that, and I set them rounds forward, pointed up of course.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
They did fit tight enough but would slide back to the point that they would bind on the butt stock. By putting the mag butt forward the bottom mag plate will hook on the holder.
I need to look, but I was using that for 10rd or 15rd 1911 magazines... IMO 10rd and doing it your way sound like it would be fairly secure!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts