4595s

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by moona11, Nov 8, 2014.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

So me and the wife went out to the range to sight in the scopes and 45° irons it was 21° with 16 mph wind. Before used a 45 cal laser bullet to bore sight in both. Shot a lot of rounds but could not sight in scopes. Brain was not working and gave up couldn't even tell where I was hitting. Total waste of ammo. Pissed because I have never had this issue before. Was better of throwing the rounds at the targets :-(

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

What distance were you shooting?

3. moona11

The sad thing was 20 yards and the 10 yards

4. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Ouch... I'll just let that stand on its own. You don't need any salt from me. lol

5. moona11

I'm telling you that I kicked myself for it. If its not snowing in the morning going back out and try again.

6. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

You need to try shooting at something about 4' X 4' like a pallet or a piece of plywood. At that range you should be able to hit that and see where you're at. sometimes its very frustrating to get on paper the first time with a new scope. It is kinda strange that you even bore sighted before hand. What distance were you at with the bore sighter? I can usually bore sight in my house at about 20' to 25' and get pretty close when I get to the range. Good luck.

7. moona11

Finally got to the range and got both 4595s sighted in quick. Must of had a brain fart last time.