Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SEP Board
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, been a while since I’ve hit the forum. Nice to see it’s been updated since my last visit, very sharp.

Pulled out my son’s 995TS yesterday to show some family interested in getting a PCC. Got me kinda hankering for a 4595TS. I’ve owned both the 995TS and 4095TS and very much enjoyed both but never got around to trying out the 45acp version. Still see they are very reasonably priced.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Go for it. Loved mine. Gave it to my nephew. I should've kept it, but he enjoys it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have the carbine and pistol in .45 love em both. Added a few things the carbine for my liking but it’s great right out the box.
IMG_1147.jpg

·
SEP Board
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had the mag holders attached to the stock on both my 995 &4095TS. I quite liked that feature. Made the mags easy to get to for reloads. Now I just need to find one in stock. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had the mag holders attached to the stock on both my 995 &4095TS. I quite liked that feature. Made the mags easy to get to for reloads. Now I just need to find one in stock. :)
I usually use the RedBall 20rnd in it so they won’t fit in the stock. I also had a red dot on this but put it on my Ruger Mark III, red dot was awesome on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts