Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oK guys i got a problem with my 45mags. I got 2 one of them has a feeding problem I open up slightly the top lips I t seamed to work but on the last round the round would almost stand straight up in the gun so I closed it back could I have a odd mag or do I need to adjust it better I am sure someone has had this problem before. the bullet is a 200gr flat nose I did have a few feeding problem but they seam to go away as the feeding ramp is being polished m98

·
Registered
245 Posts
When I had nose up FTF's, I called the tech department and they told me to - bend the front ears on my magazines in just a little bit to where it was tight enough that it took some pressure to get the shell through. When I did this, I stopped my problem but it is easy to over adjust.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My problem is similiar. My last or second last round won't cycle in to the chamber. The problem has worsened and now the first round from the clip won't cycle into the chamber and sometimes will pop up only half way. I keep asking about stretching the spring because it is soo easy to put bullets in the mag but peoples response is send it to hi point. I would like to buy a new mag but can't seem to find anyone that has the 7 rounds clips in stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts