5 C9 9mm magazines

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by Chane, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chane

Chane Member

4 8rd mags
    1 10rd mag

$50.

Face to face in Northeast Mississippi

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Why? Not like it's difficult to mail them.

3. Chane

Chane Member

But perhaps quicker if someone wants them locally. And I'd probably have to charge a bit more for shipping, which closes the gap on the price between what someone could pay by simply ordering them from Hi Point for new magazines, which these aren't. I felt there was less chance someone would want used mags if the price approached what buying them new from Hi Point would cost. And quicker for me if someone wants them locally, as I said.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Doubt it. Chances of finding someone local are extremely slim. If willing to ship they could be sold within a day. They're $78 new from HP. You could ship them for under $10. So $50 + shipping is still a good deal. And not being new just means the buyer doesn't have to deal with breaking them in.

5. Chane

Chane Member

I'll keep it in mind. Thank you. And it's an exceedingly good price for the mags. I priced them that way so that they would move quickly, I hope.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  6. You could easily fit those magazines in a small USPS Priority box for around $5 or so.

7. Chane

Chane Member

Yes. I could.
    But for right now this is a face to face offer.

8. Chane

Chane Member

I haven't traded them, but I'm holding them for someone now. So they are off the table now for sale.

9. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

If you would like, I can lock this post for you and if the deal happens to fall through just message me and I can open it back up.

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I would be concerned about old HP mags.

11. Not me, I'd send them back to mom and have 'em double-checked out, no worries :D

12. Chane

Chane Member

Who said they were old? Used, sure, but only one of them looks like its been used.

13. steve_O86

steve_O86 Member

hey bud do you still have the mags for sell if not you do now i live not too far from u in huntsville and i drive thru mississippi all the time please pm me i see this is over a year old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.