Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Haggling? This buy didn't sound like haggling to me, the owner knew he bought a non-functioning 995 before and was happy with it after hi point took care of it so he offered him another non-functioning hi point at a good price for them both. No haggle, just a sound retail transaction.

·
Gun Fanatic
826 Posts
I haggled once when I bought my Taurus, he didn't drop the price but gave me a box of ammo so I was happy enough.

I never tried haggling at Cabela's...and bought a H&R revolver from a pawn shop for less than 100 dollars so no haggling required and recently my AK, it was going for around the price of a Romanian AK so I didn't haggle there either.

Am I a sucker? probably, but I don't think I paid outragous prices for my weapons.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I always ask for a better deal! Most times I get a way better deal than anyone else. My wife is shocked sometimes as to how brazen I am. But the way I see it is if they agree to my price then I'm doing the best for my family by saving money. If not then I still will get a better deal than asking price. Great score on the 380!

·
Premium Supporter
1,485 Posts
Gotta love 380's. That's my user name here because it's an all around excellent CCW caliber.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts