Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All new equipment: Saiga 223 w/10 rounder. Russian side scope mount. Pro Mag waffle 30 rounder. Bushnelll 3x9x40 scope and 120 rounds of steel FMJ. Sorry,Gents.No camera.I waste all my dough on guns and ammo.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
glad you clarifed that as I was about to say
:postpics:
sounds like you've got some darn fine shooting ahead of you my friend.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The carpal tunnel syndrome in both my wrists, calcific tendonitis and osteoarthritis in both shoulders, have forced me to sell off all my "big boomer" handguns and longguns. I think I'll be able to handle 223 rifle and 9mm.And, my apologies to EVERYONE for being so danged venemous lately; it is uncharacteristic :-[ 

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Yea, I find that .223 is great for people with shoulder problems. Not bad kick but still stopping power. And its fun to just plink with too. If you can find it around here. LOL. Apology noted and accepted.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Good buy to continue shooting! as far as being venomous I never mind people saying what they think as long as they know I have one of those brain thingys too :D I may have been a little harsh also but the "cheap" gun think sort of raised my eyebrows, apology accepted and returned in kind for anything I may have said over-zealousy.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My new gun and equipment shoots great. Here's a special note on the Pro Mag 30 rounders made for Saiga..... I highly recomend them. They load and feed flawlessly and @ $25 they are a bargain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts