Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my $6 Crosman holster and my new C9. Thanks to whoever discovered this nifty solution.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have one and I think its great on my c9 , but be careful the rivet that holds the buckle on to the holster can rub the finish on your pistol.

·
Registered
296 Posts
They are great holsters for the price. I've got 7 of them. I use them to carry guns to the range, and leave my nice leathers at home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have 2 of these holsters and for the price they are great just as good as any nylon holster out there.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Hey I got my JHP to fit in the same holster! I had to eliminate about an inch of stitching & sew it shut where the stitching ended to keep it from unstitching the rest of the way... a nice snug fit.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I have one and I think its great on my c9 , but be careful the rivet that holds the buckle on to the holster can rub the finish on your pistol.
A little liquid electrical tape, or black silicone will take care of that. ;)

·
Banned
401 Posts
It must be nice to be right handed :mad: Mike
It is, it is......

Until you break your right hand!!

:embarrassed2:

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
It must be nice to be right handed Mike

Yes, but not when you don't pay attention and buy an Uncle Mike lefty for a JHP. Learned my lesson and pay more attention now.

I really like my crossman for my C9 though.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
thats weird my first c9 I had i bought the exact holster it was intended for air soft guns but i intended it for my c9 perfect fit for the gun and the clip very cheap aswell the gun has no movement really in the holster good find I thought i was the only one who would use an air soft hoster for my gun I just wasnt going to tell anyone didnt expect to hear good feedback on it nice find

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.