7/3/15 Range Report

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Reviews & Range Reports' started by tjulian, Jul 3, 2015.

1. tjulian

tjulian Member

Went to the range this morning.

C9 performed flawlessly. The gun is still stock with no upgrades or embellishments. However I couldn't shoot a good group. So I only put 6 mags through it.

This was first trip with the 995. I put 100 rounds through it without a problem. I shot using sand bags for rests at 3 inch stickers from 25 yards. I've included a pic of my best 10 round group. I was using the ghost ring sight.

I am very happy with my hi points and how they perform.

Attached Files:

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

More than adaquate for the zombie apocalypse.

3. Pablo

Pablo Carbine Guy aka Zippy Member

That looks a tad more accurate than my 4095. But I didn't measure out exactly 25 yards and I consume prodigious quantities of caffeine.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Nice Shootin', TexJulian! :D

6. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Gotta love the Carbines!! Fun fun fun!!!

7. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

That's good shooting! What ammo were you using?

8. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Nice group! Hi Point makes an accurate pistol, for sure. It's the shooter's responsibility to make full use of it. It looks like you certainly did your part.

9. tjulian

tjulian Member

Papa...I was shooting federal 115 grain fmj. I started with aluminum then moved to brass when it ran out.

I typically buy aluminum cause its $9.97 at the wally world. But had to get a box of brass the other night at $14.97 cause they only had one box of aluminum left. They did have Tula steel for $11 something but I didn't want to try it.

10. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Tula is cheap enough to give a box a try.
    Unless I find something that is cheaper unusually shoot Tula in my .45