Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
vaporware. this came up back in 2006 when that blog was first published. the drums didnt exist then and dont exist now.

SW
bummer!

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
i still think it would be very easy to make a suomi drum work for the 995 , the only thing i'm not so sure about is if the weight of a full drum would be too much for the magazine catch . if i had a 995 and a spare mag i'd try it out . 72 rounds sure would fix that hi cap mag problem the 995 seems to have .

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
i still think it would be very easy to make a suomi drum work for the 995 , the only thing i'm not so sure about is if the weight of a full drum would be too much for the magazine catch . if i had a 995 and a spare mag i'd try it out . 72 rounds sure would fix that hi cap mag problem the 995 seems to have .
go read the hi cap mag sticky. its been tried and for multiple reasons, failed.

SW

·
514 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:mad: We can put a moon on the moon but we can't make a high-cap mag for the 995. :cantlook: :cantlook:

G

·
i guess not everythings possible:( one day im sure someone will find a way i mean i got a 50 round drum for my 10/22 ruger and im sure there is a way out there to do it for others, 995/4095 etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.