8 Gun security cabinet Homak first watch

Discussion in 'Consumer Reviews' started by gasman42, Nov 24, 2015.

1. gasman42

gasman42 Member

NC
    Just a quick over view of a budget safe or steel case.. I paid 150 ish for it..
    It's pretty good for the money..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPq9TxvJLZM[/ame]

2. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

IMO, Homak is kinda like some of the other budget safes. They are good for keeping honest folks honest or keeping kids out. I actually have one of these type safes. They serve their purpose, but I wouldn't want to store my gold in it. I have stored ammo in them though. Just sayin

3. USMC_VET

USMC_VET Supporting Member

I'll use my old 9 drawer 40" wide Snap - On roll away tool cabinet . Plenty of room in the smaller drawers for pistols and the large drawers for the rifles .also plenty of room for ammo storage and gun smithing and cleaning equipment

4. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Wish you hadn't reminded me. I sold my large Snap-on box when I left Continental Airlines. Would have been perfect for storing my "stuff". :wah:

5. Atomic_Ed

Atomic_Ed Member

Great idea! The wheels make it easier to load into a truck! (J/K) Actually, I'm going to look into this idea.

As for the Homak, I would consider it a good choice for ammo/magazine storage, but it won't replace a gun safe. But, if you live in an apartment, it's better than nothing.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015