8 mm mauser stripper clips

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by dldrakar, Mar 26, 2008.

1. :D I have an egyptian contract fn 49 and need to get stripper clips does anyone have some or know where I can buy some?
    Thanks
    DL

2. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

Ive got some from czech ammo. id have to count them up. what do you think they are worth?

SW

3. Price variable

Depending on how much and what condition it is in. Is it on stripper clips?
    Have to factor in cost of shipping if not ftf. What you got. :roll:

4. Silicon Wolverine

All i have is the clips themselves. the ammo is long gone. I thought you meant you wanted the clips not the ammo.

SW

5. Correct

:eek: That is what I need. The clips that hold the bullets. The fit my gun and the mauser. What are you asking for them and how many you got? :roll:

6. Silicon Wolverine

Im out of town on buisness until next monday but when i get back ill count them up. Rough guess probalby 20 or 30. Id woulndt need alot for them. If you got any loose brass in 5.56, 308, or 10mm auto id work up a trade withyou.

SW

7. Silicon Wolverine

i counted up and i have 15 good clips. the rest of them were damged in one way or another. Let me know if you want them.

SW

8. Great

I wam just restarting I don't have any brass. In fact soon as i get the equipment I will be looking for 8 mm brass. PM me nd let me know what you would want to ship the ones you want to sell, Thanks
    DL :roll: