93 to 6

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, Oct 4, 2015.

1. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I was thinking it was Duchesne's latest football score :D

2. Who? Has he been a member here for long? I don't recall seeing any posts by him/her.

I guess I should be going to the new member area every day.

3. undeRGRound

INDY
    That's Ajole's HS Team :D

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Why...I oughtta....:mad:

Nope, we'd never put 90+ on anyone. We got to 57 this last game, but that was 35 by the varsity in the first half, then 22 by the JV in the second, the other team left their varsity in until only 4 minutes were left.

We rarely get over 50...I can only think of three times in 10 years. Not because we couldn't, but because we have respect for the kids, and the game. We let our younger kids get reps every chance we get, that's part of how we stay in the top of our rankings. A few times we've told kids to run to the sidelines if they get past the linebackers, just to keep it under control. When you put up 48 in the first quarter...it's time to call off the dogs.;)

But that danged record book still shows 100+ point games, like that's an accomplishment, or something...:mad:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-zWctfGuuk[/ame]

Edited because of typos and to put a link in...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  5. undeRGRound

INDY
    I knew you guys did not purposely run up the scores, but that's
    what I thought of! Good to see that Pro-2A legislation is just as dominant! ;)

6. undeRGRound

INDY
    TYPOS my @$$!

The Email Notification revealed that "Mr. Math Teacher" had

35+28=57

Instead of the correct answer, 63 :D

"The Tale of the Tape" :rofl:

7. undeRGRound

INDY
    PS: Love ya, BRO!!! :D

8. Branth

Branth Member

You know, this is what I point to when I see people trying to push aggressive, confrontational tactics that alienate John Q. Public. When you get more people on your side, like we've been doing lately (polling data backs up that more people than ever support gun rights), you can make some serious progress. Your rights shouldn't be subject to a vote, but the reality of the world is that often times they are. I'd much rather be nice and reasonable and gain rights back via hearts and minds than have to die on a hill, literally or metaphorically, defending them against a hostile government backed by a hostile majority.

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Just to make it worse...I remembered wrong. It was 42 at the half, 15 by the JV in the second.:eek:

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    :rofl:
    Dyslexia with numbers is called dyscalculia, hence I was challenging
    the term "TYPO" :p

You're not much fun, you own up to it too fast and even admit
    you have the dread aging disease, CRS

"can't remember stuff" :p

11. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Count Dyscalculia has been sneaking sips of cerebrospinal fluid from between his cervical vertebra while he sleeps. You didn't know that Dracula had a cousin who prefers a different kind of bodily fluids, did you?

It's a little known fact that while Dracula can turn others into vampires, Dyscalculia turns people into number flippers.

12. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Some people can't see the answer in front of their face..

Attached Files:

13. What are listed as mass murders mostly involve some type of gang related shooting.

While many of the 'big news' ones are related to mentally disturbed people, not even all of them are. The Ft. Hood shooting is one example.

The whole 'mentally disturbed' train is a slippery slope. One has to remember that in Cuba anyone who didn't support the commies was considered mentally disturbed. And one doesn't have to read much current news to see that the leftist in the US consider/claim all gun owner are crazy.