Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 4095. And I am new here. I see a lot of things for the 9mm but not a lot of accessory's for the .40 cal. Is there a site I can go to or sites to find them for my 4095 .40 cal? Or do you have any info or advice for me regarding modifications for my 4095?

~c

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If im not mistaken the 995 and 4095 have the same dementions so the accesories will fit each other minus mag of course. If im wrong 15 people will let me know when they wake up and read this thread.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Gorillini, What accessories are you looking for? This will help determine what items are interchangeable, and which are not.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If im not mistaken the 995 and 4095 have the same dementions so the accesories will fit each other minus mag of course. If im wrong 15 people will let me know when they wake up and read this thread.
Yes, you are... mostly.

The barrel diameter is diffrent so barrel accesories are not interchangeable, the 4095 does not fit the ATI stock, trigger placements seem to be diffrent, etc, etc, etc.

The charging handle is interchangeable, and I'm not to sure about the hole pattern on the top of the cover.

For some accesories you can go to my site.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Leland, Leland, how long have you been around? I know U spend more time on here than I do so U shoulda Known that. Speakin of, when are U gonna get yourself another "real" gun? U oughtta get one of these. :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What to look for or not to look for...

Gorillini, What accessories are you looking for? This will help determine what items are interchangeable, and which are not.
:?: Well I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Never had a firearm that I could modify. I've shoot a lot, have had a few firearms like the .357 GP100, Winchester 30/30, and I also have a M-44.

I've looked around this forum and see a lot of pictures of what I could do and like but when I try to locate a site or information on how to find the product I can not. I just see things for the 9mm version.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Leland, Leland, how long have you been around? I know U spend more time on here than I do so U shoulda Known that. Speakin of, when are U gonna get yourself another "real" gun? U oughtta get one of these. :wink:
Yeaqh i didnt take into consideration the barrel diamiter. :lol: My next "real gun" purchuse will either be a ruger 10/22 or a remington 597 in the next few weeks HOPEFULLY! It all depends on how my budet looks because i need a new .22 for hunting season. The wife has put me on a 2 gun a year limit so after this one the next will be about march or april which will be either the HP 995 or the (get the *** kicking boots ready) Glock 22 :!:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Simple solution is getcha 995 :D

The problem is availability and popularity. Alot of folks like the 9mm b/c its cheap to shoot and the weapon does tend to be popular with the frugal.

I looked for a month or so and couldnt get my hands on a 4095 or I woulda grabbed one.

Im pretty sure ATI will come out with a stock for the 4095 soon till then you can get pretty tricked out with bushaman parts, then just throw you a red dot on there, walmart seems to be a popular source for them, and maybe the buttpad from HP with the mag holder. You will be in about the same boat as the rest of us.

I really think ATI is waiting for the 4595 to come out in hopes that it will be close enough to the 4095 to have one stock that fits both.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts