995 and C-9 for sale in pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by lvfcfirefighter, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I bought a 995 about 1 week ago used from some guy and havent even had a chance to fire it yet. I need the money to pay bills. Im not looking to make any money, just looking to get what I paid for it. I would really like to keep it local. Price is $150 and that includes the in perfect condition 995 with a mounted red dot scope with 11 brightness settings. I will even throw in some ammo if you like and all the paperwork and boxes for both the gun and the scope. Let me know if interested. Thanks

[​IMG]

Also selling C-9 with Houston Holster, rubber grip and 2 mags. Looking to get about $140 for all. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. how much is shipping to 79925? or is shipping included in the price.

3. If you like, I can check shipping charges. 995 is SPF but the C-9 is still available as of this morning. So I would have to go through an FFL.

4. the reason i ask about shipping is that the ffl dealer here charges $45 to receive it. a little steep if you ask me.

5. That is way too steep. You should fire your current FFL and get a new one.

6. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Get on gunbroker.com and look at their list of FFLs in your area. $45 is outrageous!

7. found one on gunbroker.com, thanks, they charge $15-$25 just waiting on a reply from them. so what exactly are the steps involved on buying a gun though the net? as of now it seems like a pain in the arse and just as expensive as if i were to just spend another $189 for a c9 at the gun shop in person. just thought i could find a good deal by buying one over the net.

8. PM'ed for possible FTF on 995

9. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

interested in the C9

10. 995 is SOLD!

C9 still FOR SALE!