Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

995 and C-9 for sale in pittsburgh

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  lvfcfirefighter 
G
#1 ·
I bought a 995 about 1 week ago used from some guy and havent even had a chance to fire it yet. I need the money to pay bills. Im not looking to make any money, just looking to get what I paid for it. I would really like to keep it local. Price is $150 and that includes the in perfect condition 995 with a mounted red dot scope with 11 brightness settings. I will even throw in some ammo if you like and all the paperwork and boxes for both the gun and the scope. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Also selling C-9 with Houston Holster, rubber grip and 2 mags. Looking to get about $140 for all. Thanks

See less See more
#9 ·
found one on gunbroker.com, thanks, they charge $15-$25 just waiting on a reply from them. so what exactly are the steps involved on buying a gun though the net? as of now it seems like a pain in the arse and just as expensive as if i were to just spend another $189 for a c9 at the gun shop in person. just thought i could find a good deal by buying one over the net.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.