Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

how many of you would buy a 995 barrel shroud for the ati stock?

• i would for $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i would for $15

• i would for $20

• i would for more than $20

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
269 Posts
For thekrnel, or anyone who has snagged one of these, are they solid stock that fits close to snug over the whole length, or tube stock with spacers? I can't really tell from the pictures. I may have an idea for you thekrnel, if you'd like to give it a shot. I'll do some measuring, and make some drawings and get back to this.

· Premium Member
269 Posts
Here's another idea.... Use slightly bigger stock and mill the end so it will fit over and around the base of the site mounted on the barrel.

my $.02
I had done something similar with the Hartman shroud that I picked up about a year ago. I had the shroud that has the cutout for the ATI laser. I turned it upside down, and ground down the bottom of the sight base, so the notch would fit around the sight. Really cleaned up the look with the sight base covered.

I like the suppressor look that Panoz suggested, although I've been thinking about a slimmer design for a longer barrel look.
I'll PM you with some designs and measurements when I get home krnel, to see if you're interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.