Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
As a 995TS owner, the idea is great, but the front rail beneath the barrel does not appear compatible to the pistol rail mount. I'll try to post a photo of the 995TS carbine front barrel rail.

·
Registered
31 Posts
As a 995TS owner, the idea is great, but the front rail beneath the barrel does not appear compatible to the pistol rail mount. I'll try to post a photo of the 995TS carbine front barrel rail.
lol I'd hope you'd be able to put the bad guy down before he gets close enough for you to have use a bayonet

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm almost positive it would fit the TS rail. I have a TS. I believe that I actually saw a picture somewhere on the internet with this bayonet on a TS. The picture was at a gun show and was showing off the Hi Point section and there was one in the background. If I remember correctly, you had to look for it. It didn't stand out because it was in the background.

·
Registered
799 Posts
lol I'd hope you'd be able to put the bad guy down before he gets close enough for you to have use a bayonet
true true

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
The main question here would be is a TS stock rigid enough to support a bayonet. I mean if its just for looks then yea, but I don't see it serving a practical purpose. I see it putting a lot of wear on the stock.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure if the TS stock is strong enough. After having the classic then upgrading to the TS, I will say the TS is much more rigid. I think this bayonet is too short to be practical though.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I did this a while ago when the last forum was up and I lost the picture so I had to set it up again. Please excuse the pics as they are done with a little camera from the laptop here.

Hunting knife in the laser holder. It actually works I jabbed it a piece of wood and it stood up to it no looseness or anything :D

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
roadkill, what is your grip wrapped in?
Its a Houge. They just slip on and are very tight. Very common on the HP's

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
correct, boil it for about 15 minutes before you try to slip it on, spray hairspray on your stock then it will go on easy.
Hairspray? Hows that help? Learn something new everyday.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
You tricky bmxers. Thats cool. Never would have thought about that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone has seen one of these before. I stumbled across it when looking up accessories. I can't believe someone would consider putting it on a pistol, but it might be pretty cool on the 995. What do you think?

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=KA9900
I bought one as a joke to put on my glock. Here it is attached to the TS. I had to remove the compensator to install it. If the compensator is installed you will have less than 1" of penetration.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.