Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my 995 back to Beemiller for repair of a broken slide on Aug 18th. It arrived back at my door yesterday. In the box was also included a new magazine, sling and swivels, scope mount rail, trigger lock and takedown tool. What a great company. You can't beat their service! I hope to get to the range tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Congrats! Make sure to let us know how she shoots.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What happened with your slide that it broke. I just sent my 995 back in for reapirs.. I shot 3 rounds through it and the slide locked back and I couldn't get it to release. The gun was brand new. I sent it back in last week, I hope it dosen't take to long to get back home to me. And if that wasn't enough, I bought a 4095 also to play and plink with. And my son bought a 995.
Please let me know. ths
roger

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got back from the range after test firing my newly repaired 995. No problems whtsoever!

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
What kind of problems with the slide where you having? Glad to hear they took care of you so you could through some lead around at the range!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This slide cracked at a slot in the area where the firing pin slides in. You could actually see the broked pieces by looking into the magazine cavity with a flashlight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I must admit, I was fairly impressed with their customer service.

Long story short, I actually lost my firing pin while cleaning my 995 for the first time, so I figured I'd have to buy another off of them...no problem, it was my stupid mistake. The people I spoke to on the phone were very helpful...and they sent me the replacement firing pin free of charge. I was so happy I splurged on the buttstock cover and 2 extra clips.

Edit: I almost forgot, I called on my lunchbreak this past thursday (9/4) to order the firing pin, and it along with the other stuff I got was on the doorstep yesterday (9/5). Granted, I am in Ohio, but I was impressed to say the least.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.