Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting some great advice from a fellow member here, I checked on my sights. I was getting some strange groups & thought it might be the ammo. I checked out the rear peep first & the elevation thing behind the peep. I guess its called elevation correction? There was a slight amount of side to side play but, didn't seem too great. I next checked the front site & noticed it was slightly askew. Put my fingers on it & gently twisted it back & fourth. Bingo... it was loose! I realigned the front site for straight up & down & tightened it up. I also checked all the screws & found one of the reciever nuts was loose & fixed that. Now I got to hit the range!

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
My front sight was also knocked out of alignment when I bought it.
Being that it is short, it did not rest properly in the rifle rack at the pawn shop where I bought it.
I had to adjust it & then got it sighted for 50 yards. Check out the pic.

Now I admit that I used a rest but that was firing as fast as I could aim & shoot. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.