995 classic for trade

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by lsi1, Sep 13, 2014.

1. lsi1

lsi1 Member

please delete 995 classic for trade

i have a 995 classic for trade comes with both classic and new ts stock 3 10 round magazines hipoint compensator?, and folding foregrip. I'll get some pictures up later. gun has been shot quite a bit before i had it i've put a couple hundred rounds through it with no problems at all.

will add cash for the right deal i am looking for a remmington 870 18.5 or 20 inch. please let me know what you have. willing to ship it or sell it outright if the deal is right.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

$200 & you pay shipping?

3. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i want to hang on and see about any trade offers for a couple days. i'll get back with you macho if nothing comes up. i'd rather rade than let money get away before i find what i'm looking for.

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Location? Makes a FTF a possibility.

5. lsi1

lsi1 Member

northwestern pennsylvania near erie.

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Hmmm..I'm in Erie....if I only had an 870 :cool:

Good luck looking for a trade...

7. lsi1

lsi1 Member

thanks everyone took the 995 out today not going to sell it or trade it away.

8. MachoMelvin

GOOD 4 you!!!
    A guy can't have enough Hi Point 995's!!!

Attached Files:

9. tallbump

Where did you go shooting at?

10. lsi1

lsi1 Member

my dad's house. 18 acres of no range officer. we've set up a half way decent range with a good birm and almost 100 clear yards.

Also my wife reminded me that it was stupid to sell a gun to get a gun. She said save longer get more guns. Its not often that i'm reminded of why i married her but that came pretty close.

11. Your woman is a KEEPER!

12. tallbump

That's awesome. Funny, my cousin just had some friends over to shoot yesterday and I didn't know about it until after the fact.

I'm always looking for people to shoot with in the Erie area....

13. lsi1

lsi1 Member

you guys think its great to have the wife into guns but you don't have to open the safe and see not 1 but 2 pistols in pink and stainless.

Erie is about 90 minutes from me but i think half the residents of erie and pittsburgh end up in my little town every weekend.

14. YOU CANT BUY THEM ALL! :eek: :p

15. MachoMelvin

Christmas is just around the corner!
    What else would you suggest I get my 3 sons for Christmas besides a Hi Point rifle?
    I need 2 - 995 Classic's & a 4095 Classic

16. Haha, don't get attached then!:D great gifts in my opinion!

17. lsi1

lsi1 Member

so if i have done my math right on what melvin can sell or pass on against what he buys he needs to somehow find and purchase 37 classic hipoint carbines?

I'm glad i only have one boy to buy for and i already picked him up a .22 crickett.

18. MachoMelvin

I have currently 32 Hi Points of different models. I need about 8-9 more to have a complete collection? I had aquired about 5 more that I didn't keep.

19. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i was close

20. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Member

you got that right but if i have to sell a gun to come up with cash i sell my highpoints because they are cheaper to replace rather than a 1000 dollar gun.:D