Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own two highpoint 9mm pistol's and the neat thing is that the # run consecutive ,they are like brothers, and a 995 but my problem is , My gun will not fire ,fired good for bout 1 yr . cleaned it was not ruff , didn't shoot aggressive with it and now the fire pin isn't making contact took apart and looked seeing nothing out of ordinary . I am thinking maybe the spring wore out ?? any help is good help. :wideeyed:

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I own two highpoint 9mm pistol's and the neat thing is that the # run consecutive ,they are like brothers, and a 995 but my problem is , My gun will not fire ,fired good for bout 1 yr . cleaned it was not ruff , didn't shoot aggressive with it and now the fire pin isn't making contact took apart and looked seeing nothing out of ordinary . I am thinking maybe the spring wore out ?? any help is good help. :wideeyed:
personally, i'd send it in to hi-point. fixed for free with the comfort of knowing they will find the problem and fix it right the first time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even if i didnt fill out warr. papers? bought it new prob 150 rounds threw it. call them ? tryed to email but no response maybe i will call them.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I bought a JCP .40 used and emailed Hi Point. All you need is the serial number from the firearm as the warranty follows the gun and not the owner.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
even if i didn't fill out warranty. papers? bought it new prob 150 rounds threw it. call them ? tryed to email but no response maybe i will call them.
There are no warranty papers with the weapons new. hi point does not care if you are the original or fifteenth owner. Give hi point a call, and let them know you are sending it in.

Contact info

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,12994.0.html

As for packaging and shipping check this out. the double box method holds true for the carbine as well.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,15527.0.html

No charge for warranty work, and you might get an extra mag for your troubles.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the longest turn around anybody has had??? or the average turn around..4-6 weeks??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
titanium firepins???who and how.that would be nice cause nothing else is wrong with it if i can upgrade it thats nice

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you believe the joke about titanium firepins, you must also believe the joke about free factory repairs.... :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
............. looking for a large log to dive behind........... COVER!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts