995 FS/FT in Southwest Ohio - Northen KY

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by unwired, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unwired

unwired Guest

75 rounds through it, no issues. plain no mods, has the sling, rail and paperwork that came with it.... After talking with a state patrolman, my wife wants a .40 :shock: so, here we go again! do we hear $150 ??

2. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Oooo....tempting. Too bad I just spent $160 on the eye doc and contacts tonight.

3. You willing to ship? I'm in NC.

4. Any idea how far from a lil town called Campton you are? Father in law lives there and he's been wanting one unless he already has gotton one, havnt talked to him in a few weeks.

5. unwired

unwired Guest

yes, got to do the legal thing tho, i think UPS to your ffl, have to have the ffl signed paper first

thinking Campton KY is 150 minutes away, could meet in the middle somewhere

Steve M has got dibs :lol:

6. Ehh, ohwell. Will let him know, but I dont stand in line for someone else unless there's cash in hand. If it's still around and available when I talk to him I'll let you know.

7. unwired

unwired Guest

sale pending (sheesh, does that sound realestate-ish?)

8. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

how far away from athens are you? if it falls through let me know (pm me here). thanks.

9. Payment and pm sent.

10. unwired

unwired Guest

dealing with nice little old lady USPS employees that do not know their job :roll:

11. Make them look it up in the USPS rule book, it is very specific what you can and cannot do as far as firearms.

12. unwired

unwired Guest

yes, tried that

the response was "i don't have time to go through all that"...

somehow, i just don't think i can get out of the FAR's with that answer...

thanks

13. I keep telling myself it's only been a week and a day since I sent the payment and to have patience. I have to say, though, that I am sooo eager to get a 995, that it's very hard for me to wait for unwired to get this sorted out. We've been pm-ing to keep in touch, and he even offered a refund because of these crazy problems. If this persists for much longer, I'll take him up on that, but for now I'm waiting.

14. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

That is why I tell everyone to either Fed Ex or UPS. Don't go with Postal Service cause all you get is crap.

15. Deal fell through because of shipping issues. I guess it's back up for sale, but unwired will have to confirm or deny.

16. unwired

unwired Guest

thanks Steve

yes it is, need to ftf though

17. KYBeachBum

KYBeachBum Guest

Is it still for sale by any chance? I'm in Florence, KY.

18. oldfart

oldfart Guest

I'd like to know the answer to that question also. :?:

19. GrumpyDad

GrumpyDad Guest

I got a stupid question, what is a Hi-Point 4095? I thought I had all the models but now I'm not sure after seeing that 4095 posted on one guys collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.