Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience, good or bad, with the 15 round magazine?

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
All bad

Amazes me that a company (Pro Mag) continues to sell a product that they know doesn't work and never has! How hard is a magazine to make any how..........AK 47 mags are made in the worst of conditions everywhere in the world, and they generally work. Hmmm, let's see........a flat magazine body stamped out of steel or molded in plastic, a goofy looking spring, a plastic "follower", and steel lips to position the bullet..........definitely too hard for an American company to pull off. (sarcasm shouldn't be taken too seriously..............but then again, it ain't rocket science, because we can do rockets!)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have two 15 rd mags and it took a lot of work to get them to function properly. Stick with the factory ten rd mags and practice changing mags like wade said. Buy a mag loader, your thumbs will thank you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased one to test. After I had it loaded for two weeks, I shot it twice. It jammed round#3 each time. It has been loaded for another month now. I will test it tomorrow again. However, I agree - for SD or SHTF situations you want 100% no question reliability, which means original mags. If 10rds makes it definitive NO for you, then consider your 995 a plinker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.