Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primed & painted the stock in Rustoleum textured Forest Green. It's not as flat as I hoped & may cover it with a light coat of Rustoleum Camo Green. The photo flash makes it a bit glossier than real life though, in natural light it's not bad at all.

Sighted in a Sightmark halo red dot today & the three mags of Osama shots were fired indoors at 30 yds., standing & at a good pace. Hope to take it to an outdoor range for 50 & 100 yd targets soon.

Most of the Osama shots were done by my 15 yr old son; in the lane next to us a dad had his 12 yr old firing a Mosin & Bennelli 12 ga w/3 inch magnums. Boy was that fun. The kid was having a great time & it was fun watching folks in other lanes jumping out of their skin when the Mosin went BANG-- definitely gots to get me one of the 91/30's

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
bin laden targets are passe

where can i find targets with pat robertson or dick cheney on them?
Stay away from the Obama tergets, no matter what you think of his politics... I'm SURE that puts you on a gov't watch list...

On the other hand, I could use a Fred Phelps target...

·
Registered
128 Posts
bin laden targets are passe

where can i find targets with pat robertson or dick cheney on them?
Stay away from the Obama tergets, no matter what you think of his politics... I'm SURE that puts you on a gov't watch list...

On the other hand, I could use a Fred Phelps target...
obama doesn't have enough resolve or personality for me to have an emotion as strong as "hate" for him (and shoot at a target that looks like him)

he's just another phony, gutless, career politician who wants to conciliate to every special interest under the sun. in other words, he's another bill clinton

my two cents

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
You don't have to respect the man, but you should respect the office. Shooting at a pic of the president, whether you respect his politics or not, is bad form for any patriotic American, not because of him, but because of the office he holds. He was elected by our system and if we claim to believe in our country, we have to believe in the system that runs it.

I think the green looks good, btw!

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
@mikana - I would tend to agree... But I had grounds for a halfway-decent joke and couldn't resist...

·
Registered
116 Posts
+1 to thinking Obama is a Clinton!

But come on, Clinton was the best president we ever had! look at all the great things he did for this country and.... oh wait, nevermind

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice work and good color. Its good to see people modifying the original stock than the ATI, It gives me ideas without dropping 50 or so on a ati stock. I'll take that money and spend it on magazines and ammo and a little paint. When I get finished modifying my carbine I'll upload the pics. I am thinking about getting a universal hand grip and buttstock. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON OUR CURRENT POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION ARRRRGGGGG!!!!!! :bs: :glarestraight:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.