995 on history channel

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Dane, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Tonight on history channel's 'gangland undercover' was a 995. It had a combo red dot laser on it.

2. slade601

slade601 Member

Was it his "glock 9"?

3. Grumpy553

Grumpy553 Member

That's becoming common ghetto gang slang. They call every gun a 'glock' now, no matter what brand it actually is.
    There was a story a few months back, where some hood rat walked up to a guy and asked him if he had a glock. The guy said no, so the hood rat decided to rob him. Unfortunately for this dopey criminal, the guy did have an M&P (not a glock! LOL) and was shot immediately!

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    No, he actually called it a hipoint 9mm.

5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

So then it was an ATTEMPTED robbery?

6. I saw the episode.
    Guy selling it says it's the best value semi auto rifle.
    Drug dealer buying it. Says it's a piece of crap.
    A fight ensues.

I'm not 100% but in last week's walking dead I swear I saw a c9 with a silencer zip tied on

7. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Yea he said it was POC because the scope was off. Looked like a red dot laser combo on it.

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I will have to remember that one. :rofl:

9. Grumpy553

Grumpy553 Member

Failed attempt! One less animal, always a plus for society in general. I wish I could remember the full details. I believe it happened in Florida at a motel. The criminal asked his intended victim for some spare change, or to bum a smoke, then came the 'do you have a glock?' When the target said no, el scum assumed he had no gun at all. Wrong! If I remember correctly, it was a text book take down, two in the chest, one in the head.
    Maybe they need to run a full checklist.
    But for us, knowing that in ghetto land, glock can be ANY gun, is good to be aware of.