Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im thinking about buying the 995 soon, but i have a few questions, a. whats a good red-dot scope, b. where can i find the front grips that pop out a bi-pod? i cant seem to find it anywhere just wanna see different ones and prices, and lastly, i know u can change the stock on the 995, but can the same ati stock be used for the .40 carbine? and when does the 4595 come out?? lol sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
38 Posts
The 995 is a great gun you'll love it, I currently use a red dot scope made by TruGlo that cost me about $30 and it works great and looks cool. The fold out bi-pod/ front grip I have seen on ebay for around $15 just search bi-pod front grip. And sadly the 995 ATI stock is not interchangeable with the .40 cal (slight width difference). The 4595 is a highly anticipated gun that last I heard is due out at the end of the summer sometime, if anyone has newer info I'm sure I will be corrected promptly. Hope this helps and regardless I'm confident you'll enjoy the 995.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh good im glad i didnt buy the 40 and the ati stock just to disappoint myself haha, screw it then i have the c9 i might as well wait for the 4595 and get some power in my rifle, i hope they fix the magazine issue too i think the clips should be longer, or have a drum that would be insane, but i do want to get a 995 just to customize and have some fun with lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.