Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new 995 and wanted a recoil pad on it so i went online to mid way and got one made for a ruger 1022 for only $4.00 . and when i got it it fit perfect, but because of the thin wall of the stock it would not mount with screws so i got out the loctite epoxy. it worked great i now have a real nice recoil pad on my 995. sorry i don,t have a pic i have not learned how to download my cam yet. but i just thought i would share this in case there is someone wanting a recoil pad on there 995 too.

G

·
Thats a good idea . And an inexpensive one to . I had a slip on Simms Limbsaver in a closet I wasn't using and it fit just fine also .

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
I bought a universal slip on butt pad for about $6. I cut a small circle in it so it would fit over the strap knob on the ATI Stock. It looks good, but I am going to replace it later if I find something better. Does anyone have pictures of the ATI pad on the 995?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.