Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I had to take advantage of the sunny day here in NC and do a little hole punching. The past several days of rain made it near impossible to drag out the carbine. So today I relieved some stress in the best way possible, 200 rounds from my little friend. Only one target made it back to the house to get its picture made. These shots were fired standing at 20 yds quickly as possible. Ignore the two shots at the top of the target, those were intentional shots to check my elevation after an adjustment.

I was shooting 115gr FMJ Monarch (brass) I found at Academy while trying to convince the little lady we needed a new kayak. This was the first time I used Monarch, I had zero failures of any kind.

For some reason the groupings have drifted right since my first outing. My windage adjustments are completely to the left, anyone have suggestions how to move POI toward the center, other than the obvious "aim to the left, moron!"

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Just a thought,check front sight ot see if clamp/screw is tight.And if you have a decent 3' straight edge,lay it along the out side of the rear sight base and measure the distance from the front sight to the straight edge from both sides.,front sight may not be in side to side alignment if it is not tight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts