995 Stocks for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by pills, Nov 29, 2007.

1. pills

pills Guest

I have a black ATI stock for the 995 and a camo stock. Here is the story. I bought this gun used off of a member on the former board. I never could get it to work right so I sent it in to HP. They sent the gun back with a new black stock on it. Since it is my wifes gun and she likes the look better I am offering them for sale or trade.

Lemme know what you got...

Title edited by PrimalSeal, I thought it was a spammer posting about stock exchange stuff....LOL!!!!

2. unscarred

unscarred Member

Meant for everyone, just some info.
    If you send a 995 in, you Will get it back with a factory stock. This alone has doubled the repair rate at Beemiller. It is also costly on their end, such as in paying a tech to do the work and for return shipping. This is why they are trying to come up with a more tactical stock. So please, don't send in carbines with the ATI stock.

3. I'm looking for an extra original stock. What are you asking for it, hell, what are you asking for both?

4. unscarred

unscarred Member

Primal,
    Maybe you could post somethin like this in the carbine section? :D

edit: about returning with ATI stock.

5. pills

pills Guest

I havent really come up with a price on either. The ati has some scratches on it and the butt plate will need new screws. Don't know of any blemishes/problems with the camo stock.

They didnt say anything about not sending it in with an ati stock. If it was a big problem they should mention it on the phone.

6. pills

pills Guest

I will take 75 and ship them to the lower 48.

7. unscarred

unscarred Member

I'm just telling what I was told, by Jimmy at Hi-Point. The bottom line is--it will just cause prices to increase eventually.

8. This is something that should be posted elsewhere unscarred. Pills is simply trying to sell his stocks and doesn't need someone telling people to not do what he did and so on. This is a good topic and will make an interesting topic in the lounge or general, so please feel free to post your info there for all to read and discuss why they don't bother to just plain say that. Anyways, back on topic, the Stocks. 75 is a pretty good deal.

9. pills

pills Guest

if you want these email me at pills510 at yahoo dot com.

10. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

There was a Sticky on the old forum which stated to "NOT" ship your 995 in for repair with the ATI stock installed per Hi-Point Customer Service as they are in no way liable to repair problems caused by the after market stock, as that Sticky was lost in the great crash of 2007 I will repost it once again. Pills your saying the ATI stock your selling is defective in some way that it does not work with the 995?

11. Ridge

Ridge Member

Is the ATI stock still available?

12. pills

pills Guest

I am not aware of anything with the stock that would prevent it from working or I would have specifically stated that in the item description. The only thing I know of is the butt stock screws will need to be replaced. To the best of my knowledge this should not prevent the gun from functioning.

Yes both stocks are still for sale.

13. Ridge

Ridge Member

How much would you want for the ATI stock?

14. pills

pills Guest

Really dont want to split at this time.

15. Ridge

Ridge Member

Okay, fair enough.

16. pills

pills Guest

70 shipped obo for the pair.

17. pills

pills Guest

bumpity bump bump bump

18. pills

pills Guest

bump again.

65 shipped or trade for glock 23 IWB tuckable.