Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
Thanks for the info on the 995TS. I did not really need one but what-the-hell. Ordered it anyway. I have the reg and a camo model so I guess I have to get the chrome type now to round the pack out.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Here's a question for you. In your state do they consider this firearm an assault rifle and make you fill out extra paperwork like if you were buying a bushmaster or is it only in this state of which I live?
Just filled out the FFL transfer and TN background check, just like for a pistol or anything else, took 6-7 minutes total.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Looks like they're $228 now.

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
I wonder if the $228 is for the Classic ? There is no mention of the TS in the listing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, it looks like they changed it already.

It was weird when I found it...If you'd search under "Hi Point" it wouldn't come up, but if you typed "995TS" in the search bar it would come up as "HI-P 995TS"

O well...Looks like you snooze you loose, although that is the same Buds item number when I ordered.

·
Registered
27 Posts
... I'm not sure how he can sell them for that price... that is lower than our cost!!! I'd sure jump on it if i was buying one.. i think the price is going to be around $250 for must dealers allowing a very modest mark up... we have just one for sale.. .and it does look good.. and $250 is our price... if we had to sell them for less... based on current cost... we would just drop them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.