Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've seen a few forums saying the standard 10 round 995 mags will also work in the C9, and seen some saying it won't. I know the C9 mags won't work in the 995 because of the extended grip on the bottom. So, for the use of just plinking with both, could i just get mags for the 995 and use them in the C9 as well? I wouldn't be too worried about a few FTF's every once in a while. My main reason is i want to have my 995 in its hard case with a cutout in the foam for a C9 also, so when i eventually get one i don't have to buy a bunch of mags for that too. I want to start stocking up on mags for the 995, but I'm not gonna buy near as many for the 995 if they aren't useable in the C9 as well.

Also, couldn't decide weather this belonged in pistol or carbine forums, lol

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I've seen a few forums saying the standard 10 round 995 mags will also work in the C9, and seen some saying it won't. I know the C9 mags won't work in the 995 because of the extended grip on the bottom. So, for the use of just plinking with both, could i just get mags for the 995 and use them in the C9 as well? I wouldn't be too worried about a few FTF's every once in a while. My main reason is i want to have my 995 in its hard case with a cutout in the foam for a C9 also, so when i eventually get one i don't have to buy a bunch of mags for that too. I want to start stocking up on mags for the 995, but I'm not gonna buy near as many for the 995 if they aren't useable in the C9 as well.

Also, couldn't decide weather this belonged in pistol or carbine forums, lol
I can use the 10rd and 15rd mag in my c9 with no problems. The only problem I had was with the 15rd mag but got it working after a few lip jobs lol. Here's a pic of both 10rd and 15rd mag in the C9.

10rd Factory mag 15rd Promag
Watch Trigger Wood Air gun Gun barrel
Watch Gesture Gadget Gun barrel Wrist

some mags might have problems my old 15rd promag works in my 2 old 995 and C9 but will not work or click in the 995TS. Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Premium Member
36,652 Posts
cool, interchangeable mags are great, i'll probably just stick with the factory mags anyway, thanks.
Good plan. The 995 mags will work, MIGHT cause some FTF, they wiggle a little, and that's the story. You can use them, and they should be fine for range or recreational plinking. Wouldn't do HD/SD with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.