Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a search and didn't come up with much. I have a broken base plate on one of my hi-point 995ts 10 round factory magazines. Is there a replacement part that I can obtain or do I need to throw it away? Thanks

A photo of my set up for attention.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
I tried a search and didn't come up with much. I have a broken base plate on one of my hi-point 995ts 10 round factory magazines. Is there a replacement part that I can obtain or do I need to throw it away? Thanks

I wouldn't throw it away. Contact H P Customer Service and they will probably send you a new one.

Here are some telephone numbers:
(419) 747-9444

(419) 747-6095

·
Banned
32 Posts
I wouldn't throw it away. Contact H P Customer Service and they will probably send you a new one.

Here are some telephone numbers:
(419) 747-9444

(419) 747-6095
That is what I would do. Heck, they may even send you an extra free magazine as well!

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Call Hi-Point.
I had a broken base plate, called Hi-Point and they send me the replacement for free.

Reactions: Celtic

·
Registered
287 Posts

Nice setup, no one is gonna mix permanent press and cottons in your laundry room!
I believe they are covered just call Hi-Point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts