995ts good price?

Discussion in '2010' started by flamelawnmower, Feb 3, 2010.

1. A local shop here that I really like to shop at has a N.I.B 995TS for $169. I was just wondering if that's a good price? There's really no one around here that sells them to compare to. Looking at Gunbroker and Auction Arms it seems like a good price considering you don't have to pay for shipping and transfer.

2. rzrbax

rzrbax Member

Re: 995ts good price?...........buy it

That is a good price!

3. At that price I'd check to make sure its not a 995 classic with a TS stock conversion. The only difference here would be that with the conversion there would not be a LRHO (Last Round Hold Open) on an empty mag. Not that this is bad thing, just nice to know what you are really getting.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    That's $10 more than a used 995 classic in my AO...I'd jump with both feet.

And that is $150 less than the Gunporker prices... :devilsidesmile:

5. Yeah, that's a good price. Good advice on checking for LRHO. If it's truly NIB, it should have it.

6. Even if it's not NIB, that's a good price. I'd buy it and send it to HP if there is anything wrong with it.

7. Thats an awesome price , paid $249 for mine NIB at the FT Worth Gun Show last weekend flamelawnmower :blink:

8. dahed

dahed Member

Getit, getit, getit. Go get it!

9. six732

six732 Well-Known Member

thats a great price, I would jump all over that.

10. Where can i get one??? that is a sweet deal, jump on it.

11. i just paid $275.00 in Indiana!

12. thecuch

thecuch Member

try gunbroker.com u might have to pay shipping...but some of the prices are very good

13. mt4design

mt4design Member

Absolutely a great price. If I send you some $$$ can you buy me a couple :D