Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I'm pretty sure it would fit. Both stocks look pretty close. The buttpads are kind of loose on the reg. 995, so I'm pretty sure it would fit. :yes: ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I thought about that, I'll try it and see how it does I don't really care for the recoil pad myself anyhow I mean does a 9mm carbine really need it? I'd rather not have it and have two mags handy right with the gun. When I get it I'll post it up and see how it works.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: 995ts question How to make butt cover fit?

I have the new 995TS and the factory butt cover/2 mag holder. It doesn't seem to fit.

Any advise on installation/fitting?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
I also have the TS with the butt pad and mag holders. It was a little tight to get on and even a bit harder to snap! It did go on though, the recoil pad works fine! and after a few days being on it comes off & goes on real easy, and fits fine!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
OK! I'll try warming it up and working it to get the stiffness out of it. Then try snapping it on...

·
Registered
85 Posts
YES!!!
I warmed it up to body temp by sitting on it, pulled and stretched the cover, then was finally able to get it snapped. I'll take it to the range tomorrow to try out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.