Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been actively shooting in a year or two... has ammo prices on 9mm really gone up. I swore I used to buy blazer 9mm ammo from academy sports for something like $5-6 per 50 round box.... now its like $12.

Any good places out there to buy ammo anymore. I called a few places and they all seemed to be about that high.

I'm in north dallas area.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I paid $8.98 + tax for a 50 round box of Blazers on the 19th of December from wallyworld here in north Phoenix.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I paid $8.98 + tax for a 50 round box of Blazers on the 19th of December from wallyworld here in north Phoenix.
Still the same price, but up from $8.57 a month ago....

G

·
about 2 weeks ago i bought the last box of blazer brass at a local wal-mart for $8.57+tax in cali but they dont have any more and dont know when they will get them. At a different wal-mart the cheapest 9mm they have is remington UMC for $48 for 250 rounds of FMJ 115gr.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Same 50Rounds of Blazer 9mm 9.95$ here in Indiana at Wallys, but they are getting scarce. had to drive 20 miles for them.
Local stores do not seem too eager to re-stock ammo, or have been unable to keep pace with the demand.

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
I paid $24.?? for 250 rounds this summer and haven't shot them all up yet. Durham sports had a sale on them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I sure wished that our Wally World around here would carry Blazers, all they carry here is Winchesters, Federals and CCI's in 22.

·
Registered
84 Posts
WalMart yesterday, $7.40/50-9mm!

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
My gun shop here is SC sells Magtech ammo in 9mm for $16.99/box.

Stan in SC

·
Registered
315 Posts
Went to WallyWorld this past weekend and bought WWB 9's/100 for $19.87! Last week it was $18.69 . I've mentioned on here somewhere before that I always try and make it a habit of buying a box of 100 everytime I go to WallyWorld for something. Since early summer a box of 100 was somewhere (I forget) like $15. and some change. Now, here it is at just about $20! Start your own reloading people!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
:mad: Been looking for Blazer for a month in SC and noone has it. Best I have found is WWB at Wallyworld and some PMC at my local gunshop. 100WWB and 50 PMC and no FTFs, and only 1 FTL. Bulldog87

·
Registered
27 Posts
Walmart is now $9.47 for Blazer Brass. This is nationwide.
Well, someone needs to let the Wally Worlds around my neck of the woods about that then, all the carry around here is WWB's.

G

·
Here in NW Houston, I got 2 boxes of Blazer Brass for 8.97 each, yesterday :cool2:. I was more than amazed to find them in stock. They had a whole case worth, but I only had $20 to burn.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here in NW Houston, I got 2 boxes of Blazer Brass for 8.97 each, yesterday :cool2:. I was more than amazed to find them in stock. They had a whole case worth, but I only had $20 to burn.
Same for me in So Cali. They had 10 boxes (had is operative >:D). The WWB 100 packs were $19.72. WWB 50 packs $10.47. Rem UMC 250: $48.88, 100 $21.47, 50 $10.88.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts