Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for everone's suggestkions on my C9. After trying everything, it's still jamming every 2-5 shots.
Finally got fed up and boxed it up, and am sending it cak to Hi Point. They made it, they can fix it.
No {Problems with my 45, and I was looking at a Hi Point 40, but got the Smith and Wesson Sigma series instaead, It was on sale so I got a decent price
Thanks again for eveyones help, now it's up to Hi Point to make it right. Send it UPS tomorrow!
Y2

·
Registered
46 Posts
I might have to do the same for a different issue. It's like 10 in a thousand have problems. Sucks getting a lemon. lol :)

·
Banned
197 Posts
Let us know what they say/do....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let us know what they say/do....
Just got it back, they buffed the ramo and replaced ALL the springs, sent me an extra magazine for my troubles. Haven't taken it to the range yet, will this weekend, letyou know how well it works. they said they sent 4 magazines of ammo through it with no problem.
Problem is, and it's not really a problem, I'll be selling it. In the meantime, I bought a Ruger P95, and it's the smoothest pistol I own, accurate, and easy on the hands and very easy to shoot!!!! Din't need two 9's, so the Hi Point will go, but at least whoever I sell it to will be geeting one that is fixed. While I was awaiting my purchase of my Ruger. this guy came into the store I deal with complainging about his new 9C and it jamming and stovepiping, told him about this forum and sending mine back. My Hi Poimt 45 is fantastic, just not overly impressed with the 9C

·
Premium Member
36,045 Posts
Hope you do good on the sale. That Ruger is a really decent solid gun, from what I hear.

My C9 and C9 COMP have been good to me, very little issues, and all mag related, easy to fix. My .40's have had even less issues, also only new mag related. My .45's and .380's have had zero trouble.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope you do good on the sale. That Ruger is a really decent solid gun, from what I hear.

My C9 and C9 COMP have been good to me, very little issues, and all mag related, easy to fix. My .40's have had even less issues, also only new mag related. My .45's and .380's have had zero trouble.
Thanks, I hope it goes to a good home. I love myHP 45, accurate, easy to shoot, and really accurate!!!!...LOL....that Ruger p95 is an excellent gun as well. I'm actually thinking about trying to sell my Smith and Wesson Sigma Series 40SW and getting the high point .40 cal . I keep reading nothing but positive in here about them!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts