Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
look in the sticky/tutorial threads for instructions or do a search and you'll find out all about how to do it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you leave the mag loaded for a week? How exactly is it jamming? Is the spent round not clearing the chamber, or is the mag not feeding right? It might be a simple fix depending on exactly whats happening.

·
Registered
245 Posts
How does it get stuck? Nose up, nose down, just rams into the chamber wall? A little more info would be helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a problem with my c9 with the spent shell clearing the chamber before the pickup grabs the next round then it jams with spent shelll halfway out jammed with the bullet halfway up the ramp..any ideas on why this is jamming iver tried using other amm but the only ammunition that seems to work is blazer with the aircraft alluminum shells

·
Registered
180 Posts
i have a problem with my c9 with the spent shell clearing the chamber before the pickup grabs the next round then it jams with spent shelll halfway out jammed with the bullet halfway up the ramp..any ideas on why this is jamming iver tried using other amm but the only ammunition that seems to work is blazer with the aircraft alluminum shells
First off, How old is the gun? If new,, Have a seat and while watching an hour long tv show Work the slide back and forth to begin break in. Also the mag itself should remain full of rounds between trips to the range. If the gun is older, Dismantle and clean it. I know they tell you not to for up to 2000 rounds, However, you could have some powder in places where you should have some oil. I use Winchester law enforcement 9mm My c9 works just fine and still not broken in. About 350 rounds thus far. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
36,332 Posts
Limpwristing could also do it, as could a bent firing pin. Did you try any of the things suggested in the 2 year old thread?;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts