A Blonde & A Twelve Gauge

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Taurus357, Jan 4, 2008.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfNbRhjy9HA&NR=1[/ame]

2. And Another good one...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCx6J2hykw&feature=related[/ame]

3. And a very dangerous one...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzSeD-wfdDc&feature=related[/ame]

4. I liked the 1st and 3rd ones :lol:

5. you didnt like the mp5 full auto? what are ya, a liberal?

6. PREDICTION:

Neo is going to come in here all butt hurt about that little comment and go into a 5 page disertation about "Gun Loving Liberalistic values" and bore us to tears... BUT, It's gonna be funny as hell and a great read....

Taurus, you brought the "Wrath" upon yourself dude.... Don't say I didn't warn you. :roll: :wink:

7. Yea, that was a poke at Neo just as much as it was .45ACP

If you hadn't figured it out yet, I love getting that scooter riding gun toting budist cab driver all riled up. Just to prove it, I'll reword the prior sentence...

"If you hadn't figured it out yet, I love getting that moped riding, gun grabbing, hippie turbanless cab driver all riled up..."

8. :shock:

Dude, it's obvious that the 8 fold path to enlightenment is not the Way for you....

:wink:

9. Jag

Jag Member

WOW:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

...ummm...I hope Neo DOESN'T see this thread...

...he seems like a great guy, and I know you guys are probably (I SURE HOPE) kidding, but...DANG, man!

And I thought I had a capacity for low blows!!!

...Neo, if you're reading this...go easy on 'em...I think they mean it in all fun, but, if I was you, I'd let'm have it with both barrels, two full .357 Magnum cylinders, two full detachable box magazines from an M-9 Berretta, two full detachable box magazines from a Glock 22, two full detachable box magazines from an M1911 .45 ACP, a full belt from an M60, a couple of M203 40mm grenade rounds, a bayonet strike, a K-BAR attack, a couple of M67 frag grenades, some napalm, some .223 rounds from an M-4, pellets from an air rifle, some katana/battle axe/morning star hits, a howitzer barrage...oh, and some C-9, 995, and 4095 magazines :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, guys!!! Lol, I can't wait to see the response to this thread...

8)

10. Lmao. Wow. Must've taken lessons from Dick Cheney.

11. Jag

Jag Member

Hey...

Hey, what can I say, to quote a cop whom I met at my local range one time and let me shoot a couple of his guns while he was off duty at a local event that our range hosts every year (the "Alaska Youth Shoot", a free day of shooting at the beginning of summer for kids between the ages of 5 and 18 sponsored by a lot of local shooting clubs, national ammunition manufacturers, and our our friendly local "Alaska Machine Gun Association" [google it for more info, they have a cool website] where the young'ns get to shoot everything from air guns to full-auto sub guns; man, I had a blast at that event when I was younger, and I am especially thankful that there are still such groups out there that actually educate youth about what guns are and aren't and what they should be used for): he said, "Son, anything worth shooting once is worth shooting twice!" :wink:

Oh, and I'm no Richard Cheney: I tend to believe that shotguns are at their full potential when loaded with buckshot and fired at their target from thirty yards or less, not at sixty + yards loaded with a dove/trap target load! And, man, I understand that the guy shot his friend by accident, and he SHOULD be reminded that guns have to be used with the utmost care and safety when in ANY situation, but come on, how much heat does the guy have to endure for that one? He's human like the rest of us, and it wasn't like he INTENTIONALLY loaded his weapon, walked up behind his friend, said "Austa la vista, baby", and pulled the trigger! He's human like the rest of us, and he's just as liable to make a mistake as the rest of us, even with a gun! There are a lot of safe and competent shooters out there who've had at least ONE instance where either they or someone they were around had an unintentional slip-up with a weapon, whether it was as benign as losing control of where the muzzle was pointed or as serious as actually having an accidental discharge (yes, I am not going to brag, I've had my share of times shooting where, in a moment of excitement, I forgot to check where my muzzle was pointing--and I ended up swinging it across the vital line of my shooting partner next to me; as I have learned from experience, most of those few instances have been when I was younger, but I still need other shooters around me to always remind me about the rules of gun safety if I happen to show signs of screwing up, for, just like them, I can all too easily have a momentary lapse of concentration where I violate one or more of them; and, actually, I have had ONE accidental discharge in the field while I was target shooting a few years back thanks to a thick glove I was using to keep my hands warm since I was shooting during the winter; thankfully, I had the barrel pointed in a safe location when my finger, due to a loss of dexterity thanks to the glove, hit the trigger prematurely; the round went downrange and buried itself in a tree trunk, Thank God! After that, I always am sure to double-check constantly where my barrel is pointing, as I consider this to be THE most important rule of firearms handling: even if you happen to, say, have your finger on the trigger BEFORE you are ready to shoot, as long as you maintain proper muzzle control there is no chance that an AD would unintentionally hurt or kill someone). Well, I mean, Cheney is no angel, but he sure ain't some freakin' gang member looking to score his next drive-by, either! That having been said, I still think you can never have TOO much firepower in a situation where you might need to shoot back at someone; it's like that old saying: "Don't bring a pistol to a sniper's den, unless you've got a long arm, too!" :wink:

Catch ya later!

Jag 8)

12. elguapo

elguapo Guest

The first one? Eye candy...seeing how the rest of those "type" women handle firearms...

Second one.....once she got used to the autofire, she brought it back to target: Excellent marks on trigger control and discipline.

Third one: She needs a better mentor how to handle firearms, esp with a autoloader. She did hold onto it, I give her that. But seeing that, the "yuk yuk yuk" factor that it was probably implied, just goes against the grain of how I want others who shoot firearms around me.

Next vid, have a kid shoot a full auto just like those Ladies did! ( I know they are out there, but I hope I made my Point)

BTW, Taurus, good thread!

13. The cutie with the pistol grip almost had it down. Just a little more practice and she would be good to go. The girl with the semi auto shotgun needs a lot of work and a new trainer. The full auto girl very respectable.

14. Wow, where I don't know where that guy is, expected a full rant and come back when I got up this morning.

15. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

Hey considering there is only one liberal gun owner in the US it takes him some time to get around, but when he does he will explain to us why his views are supportive of owning firearms and why he is the only one of his kind who does it! :wink:

16. neothespian

neothespian Member

*provides a swift kick in the groin*

Sorry. spranged my wrist the other day and felt a different assertion would work :p Long essays to return later

17. neothespian

neothespian Member

No no no....Hippies are the ones that you DO kick. Man we gotta get you up to date on the urban heirarchy.

18. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q7ZhYOQEpo&NR=1[/ame]

Here's a good way to absorb recoil. Forget using the shoulder! lol