Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.

First things first........great site. I've been checking out old post and learning alot from all my fellow Hi-Point owners.

I'm from Ohio also. Ended up in Florida after 20 years in the Navy. Not too keen on the cold weather any more! :-[

I own a C9 and a 995 that I just picked up Friday morning. Haven't even had a chance to shoot it yet. Maybe tomorrow. The C9 is a great pistol. Very fun and accurate and a big reason why I wanted the 995.

Buzz

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: buzz

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :shifty: :yes:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So....Just got back from shooting the 995. I can see why so many people dislike them. I mean I couldn't get that thing to do anything but send lead down range. It didn't drive me to the range. It didn't load itself. It didn't reload the mags. Ugh!! Ridiculous! Spend ALL that money and get so little in return. ;)

As I was sayin'. Shoots perfect right outta the box. Nice tight groups. Now I just need to get a few more mags for it, maybe a red dot scope, then I'll be a happy man. Oh, and easier access to ammo would be nice too!! And maybe add that HP .40 that's at my local gun shop. When does it end, really??

I shot my C9 and the Walther P22 while I was out there. A good day in central Florida!!!

By the way.........appreciate all the "welcomes".

buzz

·
Registered
258 Posts
:welcome:
South Carolina here, I think anything below 70 is cold. I did live and work in the Northeast aways back and was always cold. I haven't been able to shoot my Hipoints a lot lately, had to concentrate on my CC guns due to our class coming up and affordable ammo being hard to find right now.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
South Carolina here, I think anything below 70 is cold. I did live and work in the Northeast aways back and was always cold. I haven't been able to shoot my Hipoints a lot lately, had to concentrate on my CC guns due to our class coming up and affordable ammo being hard to find right now.
I was stationed in Charleston, S.C. for 2 years. Loved it there. It was on the short list for us to settle down in, but family in Florida won out.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Welcome to the board, If I can be of any help - Feel free to send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan..

·
Premium Member
120 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Iowa... enjoy!

Charlie(+25)

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you go to the Open Range in the Ocala Nat Forest, let me know. We might go together, and try to show-off are 995's and Walther P-22.
PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't make it up that way very often, but if I get a chance, I'll give you a heads up and maybe we can hit the range for a while. 2 995's and 2 p22's Very nice!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wife just gave me $200.00 and told me to go buy the .40 S&W
Guess I get to go tomarrow to pick one out.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quit braggin'!! :D :D JK. That's a sweet deal!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.