Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a republican, but this was still funny :embarrassed2:

Bush: "We don't even know if Osama bin Laden is still alive"

Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own hand writing to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message:

"370H-SSV-0773H"

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condoleezza Rice. Condi and her aides had not a clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.
No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA, and then to MI6.

Eventually they asked the Mossad (Israeli intelligence) for help.

Within a minute Mossad emailed the White House with this reply:

"Tell the President he's holding the note upside down"

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I'm a conservative, and that's just funny right there!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That's the Israelis for ya!! 

Reminds me of back in the 80's when their Air Force was having trouble with the rear-facing radar on their jets not being able to pick up MIG's, and they were desperate to find a way to keep from getting shot up the tailpipe.  An airwing commander was at home and noticed his wife replacing the rear-view mirror that had broken off on the family car, and then it hit him....

....They covered the cockpit in black boxes anytime there were press conferences or video cameras on the Tarmac, and pilots were sworn to secrecy about the new "rear-facing early detection system" installed on the new jets, when in truth it was a bunch of BMW 320i rearview mirrors purchased at an auto parts store for $200 and GLUED to the cockpit canopy!

Sometimes, it just takes a simple look:p

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm a conservative and to quote Larry the cableguy "I don't care who you are, thats funny".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts