A cavalcade of Bushman

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by farmkid, Apr 2, 2008.

1. After many problems of my own making, I've just assembled my 995 and C9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 995 has a Leapers scope and the complete Bushman package; the muzzle brake is the medium #2 style. The C9 also has a new trigger. I will get to the range in the next few days to check things out, but it's already clear that the triggers feel better than the orginals, and the charging handle is a great improvement.

No toes in these, as I had to use a tripod to get a steady shot. However, for those who insist:

[​IMG]

2. That looks great...except the feet. :)

I wondered if the triggers would work on the C9

I am going to have to see if Bushman has any...I need to get two...one for my C9 and I guess it would also work for the 40 S&W pistol as well.

3. The 995 trigger will not work in the C9: Bushman extended the toe of the trigger to better fill the trigger guard of the ATI, and while it works with the original 995 stock, it doesn't fit inside the C9 trigger guard. The C9 trigger here is one patterned after the original shape.

4. Looks good I think im gonna have to get a trigger and charging handle for my 995

5. Ari

Ari Guest

:shock: a full on cavalcade! :wink:

Nice indeed

6. Lol, anyone have the thread where pics were posted by everyone and jokes were made about you have to show your feet?

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Titanium and toes....

8. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Two of Primal's fetishes... :lol:

9. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

10. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

It's scary to think what would happen if he got ahold of some Titanium toes!

11. Jettster

Jettster Member

AWESOME, I was waiting for someone to say that!

12. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

:shock: :shock: :lol:
    [​IMG]
    :shock: :shock: :lol:

13. Finally! Range report!

The 995 was awesome with the new trigger: smooth, sure, and not at all wobbly. On the other hand, the charging handle -- while much more comfortable than the original, constantly works loose from the slide because the handle is tied to the bolt. I'm going to try some blue (non-permanent) LocTite to see if that helps.

Oh, and yeah! I've finally verified the source of the rumors about "parts flying downrange". When I got home, I discovered that my Bushman flash hider was missing; it had apparently fallen off because of loose set screws :-(

It took me a while to zero in the new scope because I approached the adjustments too gingerly; it took a lot of cranking to get things right, but -- now that things are set right, and now that I can see -- I'm getting tight groups.

The C9? Not so much. I apparently screwed something up on reassembly, and it will not feed a single round. A paperweight. Ah well: bring out the punch.

14. Ari

Ari Guest

Sorry dude he does not like feet only toes 8)

15. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Well, that just makes this panda, one sad panda...
    [​IMG]

16. Oh holy Jesus in Heaven.... Now it's not only Titanium, it's toes as well... :roll:

When will it ever stop? :wink:

17. elguapo

elguapo Guest

.......................never!!!!!

18. Oh man, you need to make sure those screws are tight!... were you able to recover it? PM me if you didn't.

19. Its always been about the toes............ :p

Very nice Farmkid. When the SHTF I want to hang with you!