A couple of interesting Gun Broker auctions

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by tallbump, Oct 9, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

As much as I would love a new (or several new) gun, not really in ht emakret right now.

But, i was bored and was looking at Gun Broker.

Found a couple of auctions that I thought were interesting and figured someone else might think so too.

LOT OF FOUR (4) PISTOLS: Hi-Point, Lorcin, Haskell

LOT OF FOUR PISTOLS: One (1) Hi-Point JCP .40 S&W pistol, one (1) Lorcin L9 9mm pistol, one (1) Hi-Point C 9mm pistol and one (1) Haskell JS-45 .45 ACP pistol.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=446440156#PIC

Current Bid $52.50 No Reserve! Started at $0.01

Quantity 1 # of bids 3 Bid History
    Time left 6 Days, 14 Hours +
    15 minute rule Location Columbia, TN 38401
    Start 10/9/2014 12:00:00 PM ET (This is a 7 day auction)
    Ends On or After 10/16/2014 12:00:00 PM ET

Attached Files:

2. tallbump

Hi-Point model 4095 semi-auto rifle 40 S&W camo

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=446463289

Current Bid $0.00 No Reserve! Started at $199.99

Quantity 1 # of bids 0 Bid History
    Time left 4 Days, 22 Hours +
    15 minute rule Location Ozark, MO 65721
    Start 10/7/2014 8:07:47 PM ET (This is a 7 day auction)
    Ends On or After 10/14/2014 8:07:47 PM ET

This auction is for a Hi-Point model 4095, semi-automatic rifle chambered for the 40 Smith & Wesson cartridge. This great little gun has an 18" barrel and camo stock. It is in excellent condition.

Attached Files:

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I'm watching this one, it is almost to my limit? If it doesn't go much higher, I'll try to pick it up??? I already have one, trying to pick up a 40 for my oldest son for Christmas.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  5. tallbump

Didn't see that one.

I want a 40 for Christmas :D

Serioulsy, I want that so bad, I almost willing to do it even though it would probably make my wife adder than I have ever made her before :p

6. MachoMelvin

I'm only watching, if you want it, put a bid on it & post it. I will back off, & it's YOURS! I try not to bid against forum members, there will another one, right around the corner, you can bank on it!

7. tallbump

Have at it. Buying that would not only have me sleeping on the couch for some time, it would also set me back almost a whole month's payment towards my daughter's tuition. Ain't happening.

I sincerely appreciate the offer though. I posted it hoping someone here would bring it home.

Let us know if you grab it.

I have been wanting a 4095 to go with me JCP and the camo is just cool. Personally, really don't care whether it's black or camo, regular or TS...I just like the look of the camo though. And the $200 price tag is attractive too LOL

8. The auctions always start out like a great deal. then 20 minutes before it sells, they all jump up to MSRP.

9. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

I snagged a good deal on a Haskell from Gunbroker. Love the variety, especially when it comes to guns that have been out of production for years.

10. If your looking for something you cant buy anymore. It's great. a collectors dream.

Before gun broker. you would have to just talk to EVERY LGS and tell them what you are looking for, go to EVERY Gun show.

I imagine that gun broker is perfect for those people.

For people like me, and tallbump. looking for a decent price on a decent gun. You can probably spend less time just calling around the LGS for a used one, offering a cash in hand discount (IF you know what i mean)

The auctions, you have to compete with everyone and there mother that is looking at it, and getting excited and willing to pay as much as MSRP after the FFL etc is done.

11. Nice auction.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  12. MachoMelvin

I troll several different gun sites daily. I look at hundreds of guns. My best deals are the ones with poor or wrong titles & or no photos on the title listing. I bought a 995 Classic Chrome for $105, because it did not have a photo. so I had the seller send me some photos, I sneaked that one? I bought a 995 last week thinking it was a black stock, but it was a Camo when I received it. I bought a Stallard for $112 shipped. The seller tried to back out of the sale because he was afraid it was broke & wouldn't work. I insisted he send me the broken not working gun. He knocked off $30, so not to offend me? I laughed all the way to the gunsmith to get it fixed.

13. Picked up some killer deals tonight from the local forums Macho...will post them once I get some pics!