Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have to say is: So far so good!!

It's good to see a space where those of us on this little corner of the firearms community can share ideas (or even vent off), and I'm glad it's got off to a running start. But, this is just a reminder: This portion of the site IS observed, but not moderated "per se". Other than illegal stuff and other matters covered in previous discussions found in this section of the Dark Rooms board, it's pretty much your game guys and gals!

Which brings me to the main point of this posting. From here on out, I will be posting very little if at all on this section of the boards. My duties in helping keep the moving bits elsewhere on here seem to take up QUITE a bit of time, and as a Moderator I don't want my other duties to suffer (since, as someone else put it, this can EASILY suck someone in!) and I already have very little time as it is between two jobs, my impending "conflict" with my health that will have to happen sooner rather than later, and with the last part of the season in full swing at the theater. This isn't to say everyone ELSE on staff here won't be here... and who could blame them?!? :D

But for me, it's time to bow out a bit....

I'm still around! Just...not here that much. You know where to find me.

GAME ON!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
You take care and I'll still be watching for your comments ! :D
I think most here, even those of us most often in disagreement with Neo watch for his comments.
He'll be kind of missed here as all are entitled to their opinions and views.
Though often disagreeing with Neo I will say that some of his posts are thought provoking and all are very well stated.

Stop in whenever you can Neo, no matter our differences I find your posts interesting.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
All I have to say is: So far so good!!

It's good to see a space where those of us on this little corner of the firearms community can share ideas (or even vent off), and I'm glad it's got off to a running start. But, this is just a reminder: This portion of the site IS observed, but not moderated "per se". Other than illegal stuff and other matters covered in previous discussions found in this section of the Dark Rooms board, it's pretty much your game guys and gals!

Which brings me to the main point of this posting. From here on out, I will be posting very little if at all on this section of the boards. My duties in helping keep the moving bits elsewhere on here seem to take up QUITE a bit of time, and as a Moderator I don't want my other duties to suffer (since, as someone else put it, this can EASILY suck someone in!) and I already have very little time as it is between two jobs, my impending "conflict" with my health that will have to happen sooner rather than later, and with the last part of the season in full swing at the theater. This isn't to say everyone ELSE on staff here won't be here... and who could blame them?!? :D

But for me, it's time to bow out a bit....

I'm still around! Just...not here that much. You know where to find me.

GAME ON!!!
i'm grateful to the Mods, this is a lot of fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.