Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts
Dont get me wrong I would love to go to the gun show... however I really wanna shoot this Mosin.

Rat Poop! I'm going down to Cincinatti next weekend! Home on 2 weeks leave and going back to Iraq on the 2nd. Family's getting together and I ain't gonna miss it. Shoot a pop can for me guys!

this coming weekend. woot?!?!?!?. everybody plan on going even if the weather is not as great as it should be? i have a pair of boots, as long as its not pooring rain i'll still fire off some rounds. just not by myself lol. what are the odds the weekend we pick is predicted as being "bad"?

everybody say a prayer and let us have good weather !!!

Discussion starter · #51 ·
When I still had my Mosin I would just keep a can of gun scrubber in the car and spray some of that down the barrel right after shooting it. It seemed to work well, I never had any problems with rust or anything like that.

As long as the range aint shut down I WILL BE THERE! All I wear is boots... lol I dont own guns I wont shoot and if I get them wet or dirty I can clean them when I get home. I WANT TO SHOOT MY MOSIN!

so its looking like the 4 of us??? any last minute requests? as in materials we may need. i can usually acquire them if we need them.

i'm getting everything ready friday. is anybody staying and camping or anything like that? or just showing up, shooting, then leaving?

I will be going but my wife will most likely not... and my friends are being lame and probably won't go. I'll be showing up to shoot for a few hours and then leaving... what time is everybody assembling?

squidbilly, got enough ammo for that Mosin? I've got 1 and a half 440 round tins left, just let me know if you need any and can't get it by saturday.

I have 80 rounds for the mosin, 50 for the JHP, 350 .17HMR, and about 800 .22. I should be able to pick up some more Mosin and JHP. I can get 20rds for $6 for the Mosin, Ill have to see what I can get my hands on. I have some normal sighting targets and a pack of special target heads you all will love. Should have my wife with me. I will be there one way or another.

it has to be obama or zombie targets lmao. it just has to be.

lets get a list of guns. as for me, i think i'll bring all i have at the moment

remington 870

Browning b80

marlin 60

lorcin l22

jennings 9mm

yes they arent the best, but they perform. and i like em.

i may go pick up a c9 for 80 just because i can. then rub it in the price gouging forums face. i have been looking at random guns. i can get a heritage .22 (the same one you picked up keby) for 120.

i can also get a hi point .380 cheap. or even a raven .25. all have been saying "buy me buy me".

so i might have a special guest this weekend.

HP JHP .45

Marlin 60 .22

Marlin 917V .17HMR

Savage Mk 2 .22

Ruger 1022 .22

Mosin 9130 7.62X54

Youll have to wait on the Targets till saturday.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.