Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's enough guys on the forum from Ohio. Why don't we all get together and have a range day or something? I'm sure it's been brought up before but I haven't seen anything about it yet. It would be fun.

·
Registered
313 Posts
hrmm let me ask a friend of mine later this week when i see him, he has a place him and his pops go for the weekend and they do nothing but camp out and shoot all weekend. From what I remember him telling me it is a HUGE (like 10k acres huge) area full of query's forest and abandon mines somewhere in mid/Nw ohio.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only nice big place I remember going to when I was still a Boy Scout was like Slate Run park? Which is nice, I don't think they have any ranges though. The couple of outdoor ranges I've been to around here were private only so I'm not sure. Ohio Valley is ok too, it isn't too expensive and there's one fee to pay and they don't charge by the hour. I just would prefer to shoot outside somewhere. I go to Ohio Valley every once and a while, I usually go to my friends uncle's house with him.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
we have an outdoor range. and campground really close. enough to hold probably everybody. we have a 25 yard range 100/50 yard range. probably 10 - 20 people could use at a time. i have pics of the camp ground and lake that you can rent canoes on. its "strouds run" state park. i dont know how close everybody is to ATHENS ohio though. any takers???

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.